Company: Northern Beaches Council
Division: Community & Belonging
Business Unit: Childrens Services
Title: Early Childhood Teacher - Casual Role
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council was created in 2016 through the three councils of Manly, Pittwater and Warringah coming together to deliver the highest quality services to the community. Exciting new infrastructure projects and community programs have quickly demonstrated the positive impact the new council is having.
Working within a team environment and reporting to the Children’s Services Director, the role of our Early Childhood Teachers is to:
- Provide and promote a healthy, safe and enriching environment that provides high quality care and education for children aged between six weeks and six years in accordance with ACECQA (The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority), the National Quality Framework, Early Years Learning Framework, Code of Ethics and other relevant legislation and governing bodies, Service and Centre Philosophy, Policies and Procedures.
- Lead, manage, motivate and support a small team within the Children’s Centre
- Provide an effective link between centre room staff and the Centre Director.
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
Click here for PD
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer an attractive workplace, including:
- genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- employee wellness program and a range of lifestyle benefits
- values based culture and a teams oriented working environment
- a culture of supporting continuous professional development
- high level of technological innovation and systems
How to apply:
Apply online and upload the following information
- Click on the 'Apply' button to complete your online application.
- You will have the opportunity to attach your resume and any supporting documentation.
- Please read the Position Description. You will be required to respond to the selection criteria questions online when you apply. Your response to these questions should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of this role.
- For further information, please contact Stephanie Wallace on 0294518126 during business hours.