This position supports Council’s direction by undertaking a wide range of plant operation and labouring tasks as part of a multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the operations of the Livingstone Shire open spaces.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Qualifications relevant to the duties of the position (Certificate III in Horticulture) and/or experience in a relevant position;
- Ability to legally operate a slasher and other pieces of plant that assist with road maintenance.
- Construction Industry Induction (White Card); and
- Possess and maintain a current “MR” class licence (or higher).
- Salary –$59,881 per annum (QLGIA (Stream B) Level 5 + Site);
- 9-day fortnight;
- Supportive team environment; and
- Generous Superannuation.
Midnight 1 March 2021