Rockhampton SHS in Central Queensland is seeking passionate and enthusiastic applicants for a permanent HPE position to commence as soon as possible. It is desired that applicants have a second teaching area.
Education & Training
Job ad reference
$64934 - $97741
$2488.90 - $3746.40
Commence as soon as possible
Rockhampton SHS located in Rockhampton which is a major City Hub and the gateway to everything that the Central Queensland region has to offer, whilst only being a short drive to the stunning Capricorn coastline and the Keppel Islands.
- Assistance to relocate is available
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here
Applicants for this position must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Working rights in Australia, which means you have, or you are eligible to obtain a valid Australian Visa with work rights (if you're not already an Australian Citizen or resident).
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
- Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please click here.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please click here.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Graduates and pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.