Pimlico State High School are currently accepting applications from secondary Aquatic Practices and Science teachers to commence 2022. Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Fixed Term Temporary
Education & Training
Job ad reference
$64934 - $97741
$2488.90 - $3746.40
Commence 20 January 2022 until 9 December 2022
Yvette Rimmer, Deputy Principal
Ph: (07) 4759 3444 | Em: email@example.com
Pimlico State High School is a large, co-educational Independent Public School with a strong academic tradition and a performing arts focus. We aim to provide a supportive environment to enable all members of our school community to develop to their full potential. We encourage individual responsibility, self-discipline and care and respect for others.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more CLICK HERE.
Applicants for this position must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
- Working rights in Australia, which means you have, or you are eligible to obtain a valid Australian Visa with work rights (if you're not already an Australian Citizen or resident). Please attach a copy of your working rights and passport.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and as per the School's request, applicants are required to submit:
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Contact details for 2 referees (One of whom is your current or most recent supervisor. If you have previously held a teaching role it is expected that your referees hold a supervisory/leadership role within the school)
- Pre-service teachers are advised to include any completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, and unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.