About the positions:
The ERP implementation team will consist of 6 full time, fixed term (3 year contract) positions as follows:
- Change Manager (ERP): Provide end to end change management by developing and implementing change management strategies and plans. A salary $99,990 -$105,265 per annum will be offered dependent on knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications.
- Solutions Architect (ERP): Responsible for the coordination, understanding and support of activities related to the technical implementation and development of the City’s ERP system. A salary $92,855-$97,146 per annum will be offered dependent on knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications.
- Data Migration Specialist (ERP): Develop routines to automate data migration from the City’s legacy systems to the new ERP. A salary $92,855-$97,146 annum will be offered dependent on knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications.
- Business Analyst (3x Positions) (ERP): Provide leadership in the creation of processes, solutions and resolution of issues for the implementation of the City’s ERP system. A salary $75,860 - $85,280 per annum will be offered dependent on knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications.
For further information view the position description:
Change Manager (Ref: 829)
Business Analyst (Ref: 830)
Business Analyst (Ref: 831)
Business Analyst (Ref: 832)
Solutions Architect (Ref: 834)
Data Migration Specialist (Ref: 833)
To gain a better understanding of the role, please call Nita Jane, ERP Project Manager on 08 9956 6640.
Completion of a pre-employment medical including alcohol and other substances testing is required of all positions at the City.
Some of the additional benefits of working for the City include:
- Up to 19% Superannuation
- 22/7 Annual Leave days per annum
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career opportunities
- Study Assistance
- Centrally located
- Free parking
Interested in applying?
To be considered for this vacancy, you must include the following documents in your application:
- A completed Application Form (to enable the E-Form, save the document to your computer desktop)
- A current resume
- A document addressing each of the selection criteria outlined in the roles position description (please refer to the Candidate Information Pack for further details)
Applications should be emailed to the Chief Executive Officer at email@example.com or sent to: City of Greater Geraldton, PO Box 101, Geraldton WA 6531 by 4pm Monday 31 January 2022.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER