Rockhampton State High School is seeking a part-time, FTE 0.2 Instrumental Music (Strings) teacher to join the school community from 20 January 2022 until 9 December 2022 with possibility of extension.
Fixed Term Temporary
Education & Training
Job ad reference
$12986 - $19548
20/01/2022 to 09/12/2022
07 4932 4078
Rockhampton State High School was founded in 1919 and moved to its present position 1 Campbell Street in 1960. At our school, we assist students to grow and develop by offering a strong culture of support and by providing a wide range of opportunities.
We believe that quality relationships between students, the school, parents and the community are essential to ensuring the progress of students.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees (one of whom is your current supervisor) and a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role under "How You Will Be Assessed"
- Complete the questionnaire
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.