This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career into a role where you can make a genuine difference to the lives of students. Clinton State School are seeking a part time (0.60 FTE/3 days a week) Japanese teacher who is passionate about helping young people develop into informed, creative, thinking members of the community.
Education & Training
Job ad reference
$38960 - $58644
$1493.30 - $2247.80
For further information about the school, please click here to visit the school's website.
As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland the department has some attractive benefits for employees, including:
- assistance with relocating
- attractive salary and benefits
- incentives for teaching in remote areas
- locality allowance in specified locations
- subsidised accommodation in specified locations
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please Click Here.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please Click Here.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Working rights in Australia, which means you have, or you are eligible to obtain a valid Australian Visa with work rights (if you're not already an Australian Citizen or resident).
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
- Pre-service teachers and graduates are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.