- $77,884.86 to $92,949.09 per annum plus superannuation (pro rata)
- Permanent Part-time (21 hours / 3 days per week)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
About the role
Woollahra Council is seeking to employ a Senior Graphic Designer to join the team on a part-time basis to support the effective and professional promotion of the services, activities and facilities provided by the Community and Customer Experience Division.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will coordinate graphic design, copy writing, branding, advertising and image management. You will work with relevant Council staff to enhance and increase public awareness and community engagement with the services, activities and facilities of the Division.
You will bring to the role a creative approach, loads of hands-on experience particularly in design and project management, as well as your exceptional people skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design (or similar discipline) with extensive experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat).
- Experience preparing, editing and proofing content with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in brand management and the development and implementation of brand guidelines.
- Advanced skill and proficiency in using Microsoft Office and ability to create templates.
- Excellent teamwork skills and willingness to work in a multi-disciplinary team to achieve common outcomes.
- Ability to work autonomously and to follow direction as needed.
- Project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, to prioritise work and job requests and to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Video creation and editing skills.
- Photographic skills and imagery gallery management.
- An understanding of local government.
How to apply
- Apply on line by clicking the link below.
- You will be asked to demonstrate how you meet each of the selection criteria.
- If you have a separate statement addressing the selection criteria, please upload it as a cover letter and simply refer to it in the online questionnaire.
- You will be able to upload 2 documents only.
- For information on applying for Council jobs, please refer to http://www.woollahra.nsw.gov.au/council/employment/recruitment_and_selection_process
- For further information about the role, please contact Justine Henderson, Manager Communications on (02) 9391 7141 during business hours.
- Our preference is for applications to be submitted online, however, we will accept hard copy applications addressed to Human Resources, Woollahra Council, PO Box 61, Double Bay, NSW, 1360.
CLOSING DATE: 11:59pm Sunday, 10 July 2022
Woollahra Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.